Grease & Septic Tank Services Latham
Resolving Septic Tank Backups 24/7 for Clients
Plumbing Today Inc. technicians are courteous and extremely efficient when it comes to handling grease and septic tanks. Whether there is a backup, repairs are needed, or just regular maintenance needs to be scheduled, we can get the job done. Notice some concerning signs? We'll explain the recommended solution and any options-then we'll fix it right the first time!
To avoid a hazardous sewer disaster, call Plumbing Today Inc. at the first sign of sewer trouble: (518) 375-1311.
Warning Signs of a Backed Up Septic System:
- Drains or toilets filled with sewage backup
- Toilets are taking a long time to flush or drain
- Multiple drains run slowly throughout the house
- There is wastewater seeping out near the septic system (may have an odor)
- The grass around the septic system is very green and lush (even during hot, arid weather)
- Well water tests positive for bacteria
- Weeds or algae begin to grow in a pond near your home
- Foul odors noticed around the house
Contact Plumbing Today Inc. at the first sign of a septic problem. Our experienced Latham plumbers are standing by to help you avoid property contamination, environmental problems, and serious threats to your health.
How Can I Prevent a Septic System Backup?
Many septic system issues can be avoided with regular inspections and maintenance, such as routine pumpings and refraining from planting trees in the absorption field. Ask Plumbing Today Inc. about our ValuePlan®! With this plan, you could save thousands of dollars by helping to prevent and quickly diagnose any plumbing problems.
The ValuePlan offers important benefits like:
- Preferred pricing, always lower than our standard price list.
- Priority scheduling whenever you require plumbing services.
- Detailed records kept of your plumbing system inspections and repairs.
- Additional periodic service discounts that will save you even more on plumbing costs.
- Transferable feature; this plan can be conveyed to a new owner if you sell your home.
- Multiple properties covered in some plans.
Our Latham plumbers can respond to your call promptly and work to contain a backup 24/7. We'll diagnose the root cause of your sewer clog and protect your property from further damage (Yes, tree roots are the #1 cause).
Call (518) 375-1311 Today for Quality Plumbing Service
Your sewer should be out of sight and out of mind! If it isn't, heed the warning signs of sewer system or sewage backup and contact Plumbing Today Inc. right away. We're available 24/7 for emergency plumbing repairs and we don't charge overtime.
Call Plumbing Today Inc. for a free quote for our septic / grease tank services: (518) 375-1311.