Fixture Plumbing Services
Servicing Faucets & Sinks in Albany & Schenectady County
Kitchen and bathroom faucets are generally engineered to last at least a decade depending on the type of faucet installed and how hard the water is. Often, homeowners will change their faucets for aesthetic purposes, for instance, while updating or remodeling. When you have an older / damaged faucet or other type of fixture, it may be time to call your local plumber. Plumbing Today Inc. has been serving the community since 1999 and can help you determine the best option for your plumbing fixtures! We are prepared to answer your call in the middle of the night when your pipe bursts, your kitchen sink won't stop dripping, or your toilet noisily runs for hours on end.
Whether you need fixture replacement or repairs, our plumbers are ready to get the job done. Call (518) 375-1311!
Experiencing Any of These Faucet Issues?
Having problems with your kitchen or bathroom faucet? You may not need to replace it; there may be a simple solution.
If you are experiencing any of these issues, a simple repair job may do the trick:
- The faucet screeches when you run water
- You hear a clanking or clicking sound
- The handle is squeaky
- The bathroom faucet spits rather than streams
- The kitchen sink sprayer dribbles instead of sprays
- You can't remove the tub spout
- The constant dripping in your bathroom faucet is keeping you awake
- The water from your bathtub drains once it's filled
- The water coming out of your faucet is way too hot
In some cases, faucet replacement simply makes more sense, such as when:
- The threads on the spout or aerator are corroded or worn out
- The finish has worn off and the handle is cracked or discolored.
- The internal parts have worn to the point where replacing washers, O-rings, clips, or screws
Whether the culprit is an old rubber washer, a cracked part, a worn faucet stem, a clogged aerator, a dirty diverter, we'll get to the bottom of it and start working as quickly as possible so you can go back to your normal routine!
Schedule Fixture Service Today - Call (518) 375-1311
If your faucet just isn't working right or you have a leaking pipe issue that can't be ignored,contact Plumbing Today Inc. to schedule a service appointment with one of our Albany or Latham plumbers. We offer emergency and same-day service and we are available for service calls 24/7! You can reach us at (518) 375-1311.